Greenbone offers news on various channels:
Newsflash: See below. Also available via RSS.
Press releases: See section Press.
Email newsletter for customers and interested parties:
Send informal subscription request to: email@example.com with subject "Info-EN".
Email newsletter for sales and technology partners ("Partner-EN").
- October 30th, 2015 - Newsflash: New: Video "Reduce Attack Surface with Vulnerability Management".
- January 26, 2015 - Newsflash: Greenbone OS 3.1 released.
- April 10, 2014 - Newsflash: Greenbone OS not affected by Heartbleed, but detects this vulnerability using various methods.
- March 27, 2014 - Newsflash: New models GSM 600 and 650.
- March 21, 2014 - Newsflash: Greenbone OS 3.0 released.
- June 7, 2013 - Newsflash: Greenbone OS 2.2.0 released.
- February 12, 2013 - Newsflash: Greenbone OS 2.1.0 released.
- July 10, 2012 - Newsflash: GSM ONE and GSM 500 now shipped with Greenbone OS 2.0.
- December 29, 2011 - Successful validation by US agency NIST: GSM with GOS 1.7.0 is SCAP-validated "Unauthenticated Scanner" product.
- December 12, 2011 - Greenbone OS 1.7.0: New Asset Management with integrated CVE database allows security prognosis.
- November 10, 2011 - Greenbone sales network extends to Sweden: SNSC in Stockholm.
- November 9, 2011 - Greenbone Supplies German Federal Government with Security Technology.
- September 21, 2011 - Product line extends: New GSM ONE as virtual appliance for special purposes.
- August 18, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to Greenbone OS 1.6.0 available, now with delta reports.
- July 4, 2011 - Product line extends: New GSM 6400 for highest demands.
- June 28, 2011 - Greenbone sales network extends: ConSecur in Meppen, Germany.
- June 11, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.5.0 available, now with report import, sourcefire connector and trashcan function.
- June 8, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager Integrates with Sourcefire 3D System to Enhance Threat Analysis with Vulnerability Scan Data.
- April 15, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager: Important security upgrade to 1.4.2 available.
- April 11, 2011 - Greenbone Desktop Suite: New version 1.2.0 for Windows now available for download.
- March 7, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.4.1 available, with new web login and scan optimization.
- February 14, 2011 - Greenbone sales network extends to The Netherlands: ISSX becomes a registered partner.
- February 11, 2011 - Greenbone Desktop Suite: New version 1.1.0 for Windows now available for download.
- January 19, 2011 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.4.0 available, now with master-slave and report format plugins.
- January 1, 2011 - Greenbone Security Feed: Our Feed content crossed the number of 20.000 NVTs.
- December 31, 2010 - Greenbone Desktop Suite: Client suite for Windows in Version 1.0.0 now available for download.
- November 3, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.3.1 available.
- October 18, 2010 - Greenbone sales network extends: Prometheus Global, Virginia, USA.
- October 12, 2010 - Greenbone sales network extends: SIEVERS-GROUP in Osnabrück, Germany.
- September 20, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.3.0 available, now with comprehensive false positive management.
- September 14, 2010 - Greenbone technology network extends: Univention GmbH in Bremen, Germany.
- September 10, 2010 - Greenbone sales network extends: Softshell AG in Munich, Germany.
- July 30, 2010 - Greenbone Security Feed: Scanner compatibility extended to include OpenVAS 3.1.
- June 23, 2010 - IT-Grundschutz: 11th Ergänzungslieferung now complete with 102 automatically checked policy measures.
- June 16, 2010 - Training (german): GSM technical user training July 21st 2010 at TLK in Münster, Germany.
- June 15, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.2.0 available, with improvements in usability, performance and administration.
- June 7, 2010 - Exhibition: Visit our distribution partner TLK at it-sa in Nürnberg, Germany, October 19.-21. 2010, Hall 12, Booth 503.
- June 1, 2010 - Exhibition: Visit Greenbone at Linuxtag in Berlin, Germany, June 9-12 2010, Hall 7.2b, Booth 214.
- May 27, 2010 - Sales network in Germany grows: First qualified resellers are registered. Reseller starter bundle available until June 30th 2010.
- April 27, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.1.0 available, now with scan scheduler.
- April 16, 2010 - Greenbone joins Open Invention Network, through which it gains access to resources that support to deter patent aggression.
- March 30, 2010 - Greenbone joins the OVAL Adoption Program with the upcoming features "OVAL Definition Evaluator", "OVAL Results Consumer" and "OVAL System Characteristics Producer" for the Greenbone Security Manager.
- March 15, 2010 - Website update: Learning Center now with scan examples including download of scan configurations.
- March 11, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Upgrade to 1.0.1 available, now with notes management.
- February 23, 2010 - Additional Partner: Sales in Japan via OpenDawn and partnership with hp.
- February 11, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Shipment started.
- January 15, 2010 - Greenbone Security Manager: Live-Demo for selected partner, customers and press.
- December 9, 2009 - Additional Sales Partner: TLK (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- December 9, 2009 - Website update: Vulnerability Management with the GSM.
- December 2, 2009 - Greenbone Security Feed: Scanner compatibility extended to include upcoming OpenVAS 3.0.
- November 10, 2009 - Greenbone Security Feed: Our Feed content crossed the number of 15.000 NVTs.
- September 22, 2009 - Website update: Insights into tool architecture.
- August 20, 2009 - New releases of scan engine and user interface: OpenVAS-Server 2.0.3 and OpenVAS-Client 2.0.5 accelerate scan process and simplify usage.
- August 12, 2009 - Greenbone Security Feed: Optimization speeds up scanner (scanner start-up 6 times faster). Over 12,000 NVTs improved.
- July 16, 2009 - First sales partner: SeymourHunter
- May 26, 2009 - Website update: Technology pages, including current feed content overview
- March 13, 2009 - First technology partners: SecPod and SecuritySpace
- February 25, 2009 - Website update: Partner page, RSS feed for news and a form for requesting offer
- February 10, 2009 - Greenbone starts Greenbone Security Feed product for first pilot customers
- January 6, 2009 - Greenbone launches its Website
- October 2, 2008 - Greenbone founded
Subscribe to News: Drag this RDF link to your personal RSS news feeds manager