GSM: Live Demo
For selected partners, customers and press Greenbone maintains a live demonstrator for the Greenbone Security Manager. This demonstrator provides access to the vulnerability management web interface of the GSM, the Greenbone Security Assistant.
- Our live demo consists of a Greenbone Security Manager and a number of different vulnerable target systems.
- The whole demo network is reset every 24 hours. Any scan reports and other configurations you have created will be gone.
- It is not possible to scan or contact hosts other than those inside the live demo network. This also means that, for example, Email escalation will not work.
- Any activity is monitored and logged.
- The live demo runs a GSM Beta-Version and offers the most recent developments. So you can try out upcoming features and provide feedback.
- The live demo is running GSM in a virtual machine, not on the actual GSM appliance hardware. Therefore, the performance overview shows fewer CPUs, less disk space and fewer interfaces.
- All accounts are regular users, so the administrative features are not accessible.
- You will share the same live demo system with other users. Thus performance might vary depending on the number of concurrent users.
- The live demo offers access to the web client interface. The command line console interface is not accessible.